Tuesday, February 1, 2011

For Thee Whom I Dear

I want you to fall for me so hard, that you become scared to lose me.

I want you to dwell in my existence; where a day without me would feel incomplete.

I want you to fall as hard for me, as I’ll fall for you.

I want you to remember me always, and I want you to chase after me when I push you away.

I want you to pull me back when I’m trying to leave.

I want to feel the reflexes of my own words.

I want you to keep me grounded when I’ve done wrong.

I want you to be relentless.

I don’t want any constrictions in my chest, but the bones that shapes our interest.

I want you to fall so hard for me, that you realize you’ve never even felt this way about someone before.

And if I left, I would want every thing we ever shared to make you remember me.

I want all the things we did, said, and never got to; to make you remember me by.

I want to know you’ll fall so hard for me that if a song we shared came up on the radio; it would make you have this sudden sharp pain in your chest. And in those fleeting seconds, I hope you know how much you fell in love with me and how you can’t live without me. I hope then, you’ll come chasing after me.

It’s selfish I know, but I want to be the only girl you have your eyes on.

I want to be the only girl you actually fell for.

I actually want to be the girl you end up with. I want to know you’ll fight for me.


Original Post on http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=183527601677226

No comments: